DON’T GAMBLE WITH YOUR HOME:
TIPS FOR CHOOSING A CONTRACTOR
Choosing a contractor for your home is very important. No one should gamble or play games with their expensive assets. Here are some tips to choosing a great contractor for your home.
- Make sure the contractor has a permanent place of business.
- Be certain that the contractor has adequate insurance.
- Get a copy of their Workman’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance.
- Make sure they have a long established business to be sure they will be there for possible warranty issues.
- Ask about all warranties including workmanship warranties which protect against faulty work.
- Get detailed information. Make sure you feel the work is customized for your home specifically.